The decision Maker Engine as it is being marketed , aims to help you decide. It will group the search results in the order it feels will be logical. A camera search will help you locate chear camera with most cashback options , a resturant ticket helps you with the map and directions, helps you with questions which might have multiple answers.
Few Questions that come out :
1. what happens in case of query result having similar results.
2. Will it give more preference to an advertised result
3. Will the search engine algo not decoded by the ever growing sharp site master and organisations such as godaddy.
4. Is it Bullet Proof , and servers stable.
5. Will it also use something like PageRank to rank the websites , and then decide the utility based on any such computation
If the results are based on matrix, and then it might just give an edge to other websites to utilize the weakpoints. If today i want to search Google for specific files as .doc or .ppt or even .pdf , I can customise the search results. You may find one of such customised google search here at http://complete.spinyourwords.com/ . But will I be able to do the same thing with Bing.
The other disadvantage i see with Bing is themes it might come up with , slowing it down. The screen looks fully filled with no space to navigate. Though navigation friendly, but full.
We can just wait and watch if this Bing pings in our life or dies out silently.