If not , carry on.
Have you went on overnight trips with friends , and ended on wrong side of city. Have you planned an hour and spent three each time you had a tea break. Have you smoked the life out of you , and tension out of mind. Have you drank the problems with your life directly draining them with friends. Have you been alone in crowd , yet the centre of attraction. Have you had more than single to say you as his / her best friend ( i have a count of 8 who said so ) .... Have you helped and forgot. Have you helped and fogave . Have you helped and still remember. Have you loved someone and not told her . Has someone not loved you and told you. Have you shared a chocolate fantasy n number of times. Have you dared to look up in sky and point to Hunter constellation.
There are many things we need other than above to maintain a friendship. Opening a few points for all my friends who have asked me ... Ajit , this one goes specially for you ( you always will be as special to me , for you made me believe that i am correct in approach towards my friends )
- Have you told all your friends they look best today , better than they looked yesterday
- Give and Forgive
- Lend a helping hand , not only to those who need , but to all your friends.
- Assure your friends you are always there , and back it up when time comes.
- Never expect them to remember the help you did, its human nature for them to forget, but then a true friend would come back , and realise it later or sooner.
- A small conversation once a week helps to nourish and deep the roots of friendship
- Accept the compliments as well as complaints alike from friends. With mistakes and critism we learn
- Dont think a friend is more special than other , and never ask any in your friends circle to compare your friends. I have been through this worst phase, (though lasted 10 sec ) but i still shrug on the question.
- Say truth , and only truth to all your friends , or people you want to be friends with.
- Lies has no life , broken mirrors hurt more than missing ones.
- Create a alarm , and weekly calender to update them with what u do daily.
- Try to loop them , chat to them ,drop mails , call them conference them , ask friends to update , stay in touch
- TRUST ME .... make people trust you , and never break that. A broken trust is as bad as broken heart only with the difference heart can still be won back.
And this post is titled deserted water , because i wanted to water the deserts of friends , to make us all a better person in future ...
Comments appreciated .